Clayton, Bowlin to wed May 2
Mr. and Mrs. Roger Vance Clayton of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Sallye Kathryn Clayton of New Albany to William Johnson Bowlin of New Albany. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Lawson Andrew Harville of Corinth, Mrs. Joyce Clayton and the late Mr. and Mrs. Joel Clayton of Potts Camp. Sallye graduated from Booneville High School in 2004 as a Hall of Fame graduate and also received her Associate of Arts degree in Accounting from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 2006. She received a degree from the University of Mississippi in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. She was a member of Phi Theta Kappa and Alpha Sigma Lambda honor societies. She is currently employed as an internal auditor at BanCorp South in Tupelo, Miss. The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Williams (Bill) Bowlin of Hickory Flat. He is the grandson of Mrs. Josephine Ormon, the late Samuel Johnson Ormon, Mrs. Gladys Bowlin, and the late Fielden Abston Bowlin, Jr., all of Hickory Flat, Miss. William graduated from Hickory Flat Attendance Center in 1997. He also received a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis on Wildlife and Fisheries Science from Mississippi State University in 2001. He graduated cum laude. He is currently pursuing a Master’s degree from Mississippi State University in Public Policy and Administration where he is a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. His honors include the following: Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, Order of Omega, Omicron Delta Kappa, Alpha Theta Chi, Golden Key, Blue Key Honor Societies, Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society and Xi Sigma Pi National Forest Honor Society. He is currently employed as a conservation officer for the Mississippi Department of Wildlife Fisheries and Parks. The couple will exchange vows on May 2, 2009 at 2 p.m. at New Albany Church of Christ. There will be a reception at New Albany’s Magnolia Civic Center and Cine’ Theatre immediately following the ceremony. Friends and family are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert