Rossell, Niswonger to wed April 18
Allen and Susan Rossell of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Miss Kari Dawn Rossell of New Albany to Mr. George “Trey” Edward Niswonger III of Pontotoc.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Cary and Wilma Cobb of New Albany, Darrell Rossell of Ingomar, the late Mary Greer Rossell, and the late Phillip Strawn,
She is a 2005 honors graduate from New Albany High School, a 2008 graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College, and will graduate from the University of Mississippi in August 2009, where she is currently pursuing a BBA degree in Marketing.
The prospective groom is the son of George and Pam Niswonger of Pontotoc. He is the grandson of Bobbie Robbins of Pontotoc, Ms. Patricia Robbins of Illinois, and Mr. and Mrs. Niswonger of Missouri. He is a 2003 graduate of North Pontotoc Attendance Center and a 2008 graduate of Itawamba Community College, where he received an Associate’s degree in Computer Service and Networking.
The couple will exchange vows on April 18, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Union Hill Methodist Church with a reception to follow.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...