Jones, Andrews to wed May 16
Bruce and Janet Jones of Dumas and Ronnie and Donna Blythe of Baldwyn, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Whitney Jones of Baldwyn, Miss. to Scotty Andrews of New Albany, Miss. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Christine Jones and the late Leroy Jones of Dumas, Miss., Dale and Margaret Blythe of Baldwyn, Miss., and Mary Beaty and the late Thomas Beaty of New Albany. She received her diploma at East Union Attendance Center in 2005. She is also a 2008 graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College with an Associate of Applied Science degree in Accounting Technology and Office Systems Technology. She is employed at Belk in Tupelo, Miss. The prospective groom is the son of Tina Andrews and the late Bobby Andrews of New Albany, Miss. He is the grandson of Wayne Kennedy and the late Barbara Knowles of Blue Springs, Miss. and Beatrice Andrews and the late Bob Andrews of New Albany, Miss. He is a 2005 graduate of East Union Attendance Center. He is employed at Mitchell Hall Construction at Ingomar, Miss. The couple will exchange vows on May 16, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Blue Springs Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Bro. Neil Davis. The reception will be held immediately following the ceremony.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...