Jones, Andrews to wed May 16
Bruce and Janet Jones of Dumas and Ronnie and Donna Blythe of Baldwyn, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Whitney Jones of Baldwyn, Miss. to Scotty Andrews of New Albany, Miss. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Christine Jones and the late Leroy Jones of Dumas, Miss., Dale and Margaret Blythe of Baldwyn, Miss., and Mary Beaty and the late Thomas Beaty of New Albany. She received her diploma at East Union Attendance Center in 2005. She is also a 2008 graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College with an Associate of Applied Science degree in Accounting Technology and Office Systems Technology. She is employed at Belk in Tupelo, Miss. The prospective groom is the son of Tina Andrews and the late Bobby Andrews of New Albany, Miss. He is the grandson of Wayne Kennedy and the late Barbara Knowles of Blue Springs, Miss. and Beatrice Andrews and the late Bob Andrews of New Albany, Miss. He is a 2005 graduate of East Union Attendance Center. He is employed at Mitchell Hall Construction at Ingomar, Miss. The couple will exchange vows on May 16, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Blue Springs Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Bro. Neil Davis. The reception will be held immediately following the ceremony.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news January 10, 2017
- Election commissioners take oath of office January 12, 2017
- Letter: Progress only happens when we all work together January 12, 2017
- Cong. Kelly named to Armed Services, Agriculture committees January 12, 2017
- Eastern Lights January 12, 2017
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- City school superintendent Jackie Ford to retire January 12, 2017
- 2017 Ingomar Homecoming Court January 12, 2017
- City school board seats newest member January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...