Jones, Andrews to wed May 16
Bruce and Janet Jones of Dumas and Ronnie and Donna Blythe of Baldwyn, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Whitney Jones of Baldwyn, Miss. to Scotty Andrews of New Albany, Miss. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Christine Jones and the late Leroy Jones of Dumas, Miss., Dale and Margaret Blythe of Baldwyn, Miss., and Mary Beaty and the late Thomas Beaty of New Albany. She received her diploma at East Union Attendance Center in 2005. She is also a 2008 graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College with an Associate of Applied Science degree in Accounting Technology and Office Systems Technology. She is employed at Belk in Tupelo, Miss. The prospective groom is the son of Tina Andrews and the late Bobby Andrews of New Albany, Miss. He is the grandson of Wayne Kennedy and the late Barbara Knowles of Blue Springs, Miss. and Beatrice Andrews and the late Bob Andrews of New Albany, Miss. He is a 2005 graduate of East Union Attendance Center. He is employed at Mitchell Hall Construction at Ingomar, Miss. The couple will exchange vows on May 16, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Blue Springs Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Bro. Neil Davis. The reception will be held immediately following the ceremony.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...