Newby, Jeter to wed May 2
Mr. Alan Newby and Ms. Sandy Newby of Myrtle are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Lauren Brooke Newby of Myrtle to Samuel Chase Jeter of Myrtle. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. lee Allan (Bo) and Connie Garrison of Myrtle and Mr. Reece and Francis Newby of Myrtle. She graduated from West Union Attendance Center from 2007. She is attending Northeast Mississippi Community College and is currently pursuing an Associate degree in Nursing. She is employed as an assistant at West Union Medical Clinic. The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Randy Jeter of Myrtle. He is the grandson of Mr. Gilbert and Margaret Koon of Myrtle and the late Walter and Annie Jeter. He graduated from New Albany High School in 2004 and also received a Liberal Arts degree from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 2007. He is employed with City of New Albany Parks and Recreation. The couple will exchange vows May 2, 2009 at 6 p.m. at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle. The officiating minister will be Brother Jerry W. Lowery. There will be a reception following the ceremony in the Family Life Center. No formal invitations are being sent out. Family and friends are invited. Following a honeymoon in Savannah, Ga., the couple will reside at their home in Myrtle.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...