The men of Tri-County Baptist Church prepared breakfast and fed the mothers of the church Sunday, May 10, for Mother’s Day. During the morning worship service, all the mothers were presented a gift.
The Mother/Daughter Brunch was held Saturday, May 9, in the Tri-County Baptist fellowship hall. The special speaker was Carolyn Higgins from Algoma. Approximately 45 mothers and daughters attended.
Graduation recognition will be held Sunday, May 17, at Sherman Baptist. The high school graduates are Brian Ard, Katie Christian, and Hayden Grant. The college graduates are Stefanie Christian and Trey Hill. A pot luck lunch will be held following the morning service.
The 55 and Up club will meet Tuesday, May 19, at Locust Hill Church at 11 a.m.
Vacation Bible School is scheduled for June 22 – 26. This year’s theme is Rome: Paul and the underground church.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- City officials: Do what you can now…but plan for the future December 1, 2016
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...