The men of Tri-County Baptist Church prepared breakfast and fed the mothers of the church Sunday, May 10, for Mother’s Day. During the morning worship service, all the mothers were presented a gift.
The Mother/Daughter Brunch was held Saturday, May 9, in the Tri-County Baptist fellowship hall. The special speaker was Carolyn Higgins from Algoma. Approximately 45 mothers and daughters attended.
Graduation recognition will be held Sunday, May 17, at Sherman Baptist. The high school graduates are Brian Ard, Katie Christian, and Hayden Grant. The college graduates are Stefanie Christian and Trey Hill. A pot luck lunch will be held following the morning service.
The 55 and Up club will meet Tuesday, May 19, at Locust Hill Church at 11 a.m.
Vacation Bible School is scheduled for June 22 – 26. This year’s theme is Rome: Paul and the underground church.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...