Birth of Colbert “Cole” Guy Coffey
Tracie and Trent Coffey of Myrtle welcomed son Colbert “Cole” Guy Coffey into the world on February 2, 2009 at 3:14 at the Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County in New Albany, Miss. He weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. He was greeted by his sister Lydia Lynn Coffey. Cole is the grandson of Twanda and Ken Colbert of Myrtle, Larry and Ann Coffey of Etta, and Caroline Coffey of Tupelo. His great-grandparents are Mary Lee Hale and Virginia Guthrie of Myrtle, Maveline Coffey of Etta, and Inez Fleming of Tupelo. His great-great-grandparents are Paul and Betty Colbert of Sardis, Tenn.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...