Garrisons celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary
J.C. and Ann Garrison of New Albany celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary on May 1, 2009. An anniversary reception will be given in their honor by their children Felicia Guzman and husband Luis of Fort Worth, TX; Clint Garrison and wife Sandra of Myrtle; Teresa Smith and husband David of New Albany; and Angela Page and husband Brad of West Union.
The reception will be held at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church in New Albany on Saturday, May 30, 2009, from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. All friends and family are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...