Gillespies celebrate 60th anniversary
Ralph and Doris Gillespie of Blue Springs will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on January 17, 2009 at the Sherman Church of Christ in the Fellowship Building from 1 – 3 p.m. They were married January 22, 1949 in Tupelo. Their children are Tim and Patricia Holcomb of Ecru, Jeff and Elaine Gillespie of the Endville Community, Frank and Margaret Anderson of Blue Springs, Mitch and Nancy Brazeal of Saltillo, and Dr. Chuck and Karen Capps of Franklin, Tenn. The Gillespies also have 13 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. The couple requests no gifts.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...