Gillespies celebrate 60th anniversary
Ralph and Doris Gillespie of Blue Springs will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on January 17, 2009 at the Sherman Church of Christ in the Fellowship Building from 1 – 3 p.m. They were married January 22, 1949 in Tupelo. Their children are Tim and Patricia Holcomb of Ecru, Jeff and Elaine Gillespie of the Endville Community, Frank and Margaret Anderson of Blue Springs, Mitch and Nancy Brazeal of Saltillo, and Dr. Chuck and Karen Capps of Franklin, Tenn. The Gillespies also have 13 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. The couple requests no gifts.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...