Jackson, Reeder to wed June 6
Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Jackson of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Holly Elizabeth Jackson to Drew Alan Reeder, both of New Albany. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Strawn of Enterprise, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. Cessel Jackson of New Albany. Holly attended Ingomar Attendance Center. She also received her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education at Blue Mountain College. She is employed with the Union County School District as a 5th and 6th grade teacher at Ingomar Attendance Center. Drew is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Reeder of New Albany. The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Hall of New Albany and Mr. and Mrs. Harold Reeder and the late Mrs. Ann Reeder of Ecru, Miss. Drew attended Ingomar Attendance Center. He also graduated from Northeast Mississippi Community College with a certification in Machine Tool and Die Technology. He is employed a Sruggs Farm Lawn and Garden in Saltillo, Miss. The couple will exchange vows June 6, 2009 at 2 p.m. at Ingomar Baptist Church. The officiating minister is Reverend Riger Reeder and the Reverend Clyde Pound. A reception will immediately follow in the Family Life Center. All family and friends to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...