Birth of Michael James Clayton
Jennifer and Joseph Clayton of New Albany, MIss. welcomed son Michael James Clayton into the world on May 26,2009 at 9:17 a.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. He weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is the grandson of John and LInda Davis of New Albany, Shelia Ford of Memphis, Tenn., and the late Lanny Clayton. His great-grandparents are Bill Clayton of Blue Springs, Ruth Brooks of Jackson, Tenn., Beatric Watson of Illinois, the late Robert Davis , and the late Carlos and Virginia Goddard of Illinois.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...