Holmes celebrate 30th anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Dennis L. Holmes of New Albany, MS are celebrated their 30th anniversary July 14, 2009.
Mrs. Holmes is the former Tracy Portis. Mr. and Mrs. Holmes were married July 14, 1979 by Judge Dale Scott in Myrtle.
Dennis is the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Troy L. Holmes of New Albany, MS. Tracy is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Bob Portis of New Albany,MS and the late Alma Portis of Memphis, Tenn.
Mr.and Mrs. Holmes have one son Dennis P.Holmes who is married to the former Anna Kidd. They also have one grandson Hyrum J. Holmes, all of Pontotoc.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...