Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs
Morgan and John Coombs of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their twin children, Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs.
Samuel was born at 2:00 a.m. on June 15, 2009 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. He weighed 4 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 17 ½ inches long.
Emma was born at 2:06 a.m. on June 15, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. She weighed 4 pounds, 4 ounces and was 16 ½ inches long.
They have three brothers and one sister: Perrin Coombs, 12, of Tiplersville, Jackson Holcomb, 5, Aidan Holcomb, 3, and Natalie Holcomb, 3.
Their grandparents are Bob and Mary Cox of New Albany and Johnie and Cindy Coombs of Blue Mountain. Their great grandparents are Ruth Stanford of Ripley.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...