Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs
Morgan and John Coombs of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their twin children, Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs.
Samuel was born at 2:00 a.m. on June 15, 2009 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. He weighed 4 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 17 ½ inches long.
Emma was born at 2:06 a.m. on June 15, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. She weighed 4 pounds, 4 ounces and was 16 ½ inches long.
They have three brothers and one sister: Perrin Coombs, 12, of Tiplersville, Jackson Holcomb, 5, Aidan Holcomb, 3, and Natalie Holcomb, 3.
Their grandparents are Bob and Mary Cox of New Albany and Johnie and Cindy Coombs of Blue Mountain. Their great grandparents are Ruth Stanford of Ripley.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...