Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs
Morgan and John Coombs of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their twin children, Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs.
Samuel was born at 2:00 a.m. on June 15, 2009 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. He weighed 4 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 17 ½ inches long.
Emma was born at 2:06 a.m. on June 15, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. She weighed 4 pounds, 4 ounces and was 16 ½ inches long.
They have three brothers and one sister: Perrin Coombs, 12, of Tiplersville, Jackson Holcomb, 5, Aidan Holcomb, 3, and Natalie Holcomb, 3.
Their grandparents are Bob and Mary Cox of New Albany and Johnie and Cindy Coombs of Blue Mountain. Their great grandparents are Ruth Stanford of Ripley.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...