Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs
Morgan and John Coombs of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their twin children, Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs.
Samuel was born at 2:00 a.m. on June 15, 2009 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. He weighed 4 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 17 ½ inches long.
Emma was born at 2:06 a.m. on June 15, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. She weighed 4 pounds, 4 ounces and was 16 ½ inches long.
They have three brothers and one sister: Perrin Coombs, 12, of Tiplersville, Jackson Holcomb, 5, Aidan Holcomb, 3, and Natalie Holcomb, 3.
Their grandparents are Bob and Mary Cox of New Albany and Johnie and Cindy Coombs of Blue Mountain. Their great grandparents are Ruth Stanford of Ripley.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Ollie Otter teaches kids to buckle up September 27, 2016
- Supervisors try again on bridge contract September 27, 2016
- Main Street drainage work delayed September 27, 2016
- NAES students study Constitution September 27, 2016
- Tell us what you want the news to be September 27, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...