Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs
Morgan and John Coombs of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their twin children, Samuel Tyler and Emma Camille Coombs.
Samuel was born at 2:00 a.m. on June 15, 2009 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. He weighed 4 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 17 ½ inches long.
Emma was born at 2:06 a.m. on June 15, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. She weighed 4 pounds, 4 ounces and was 16 ½ inches long.
They have three brothers and one sister: Perrin Coombs, 12, of Tiplersville, Jackson Holcomb, 5, Aidan Holcomb, 3, and Natalie Holcomb, 3.
Their grandparents are Bob and Mary Cox of New Albany and Johnie and Cindy Coombs of Blue Mountain. Their great grandparents are Ruth Stanford of Ripley.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...