Halle Jo Blythe
Josh and Tara Blythe of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their daughter Halle Jo Blythe.
Halle was born at 5:16 p.m. on June 25, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital- Union County in New Albany. She weighed 5 pounds, 14 ounces and measured 19 inches long.
Halle is the granddaughter of Donna Roberson and the late Claude Roberson of Blue Springs, Gary and Pam Robison of Blue Springs, and Ronnie and Donna Blythe of Baldwyn.
Her great-grandparents are Thomas “Billy” Hogue and the late Helon Hogue of Blue Springs, Kenneth and Billie Robison of Guntown, Max Dale and Margaret Blythe of Baldwyn, Don and Mary Abbott of Hattiesburg, and Mary Beaty and the late Thomas Beaty of New Albany.
Her great-great grandfather is Troy Bingham of Guntown, which represents five generations.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...