Halle Jo Blythe
Josh and Tara Blythe of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their daughter Halle Jo Blythe.
Halle was born at 5:16 p.m. on June 25, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital- Union County in New Albany. She weighed 5 pounds, 14 ounces and measured 19 inches long.
Halle is the granddaughter of Donna Roberson and the late Claude Roberson of Blue Springs, Gary and Pam Robison of Blue Springs, and Ronnie and Donna Blythe of Baldwyn.
Her great-grandparents are Thomas “Billy” Hogue and the late Helon Hogue of Blue Springs, Kenneth and Billie Robison of Guntown, Max Dale and Margaret Blythe of Baldwyn, Don and Mary Abbott of Hattiesburg, and Mary Beaty and the late Thomas Beaty of New Albany.
Her great-great grandfather is Troy Bingham of Guntown, which represents five generations.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...