Birth of Ashton Ronald Dale Rutledge
Ashton Ronald Dale Rutledge was born on June 26, 2009 at 9:40 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County in New Albany.
He weighed 9 pounds, 7 ounces and is the son of Randy and Amy Rutledge of Pinedale.
He was welcomed home by his three sisters: Ashley, 15, Brittney, 10, and Torrie, age six.
He is the grandson of Billy and Liz Rutledge of Pinedale and Linda Chism and the late Ronald Dale Chism and Jane Rutledge, all of Keownville.
He is the great-grandson of Brown and Peggy Bell and the late Pete Chism and Herman and Maxine Easley, all of Keownville and the late Lavelle and Frank Rutledge of Pinedale.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...