Birth of Ashton Ronald Dale Rutledge
Ashton Ronald Dale Rutledge was born on June 26, 2009 at 9:40 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County in New Albany.
He weighed 9 pounds, 7 ounces and is the son of Randy and Amy Rutledge of Pinedale.
He was welcomed home by his three sisters: Ashley, 15, Brittney, 10, and Torrie, age six.
He is the grandson of Billy and Liz Rutledge of Pinedale and Linda Chism and the late Ronald Dale Chism and Jane Rutledge, all of Keownville.
He is the great-grandson of Brown and Peggy Bell and the late Pete Chism and Herman and Maxine Easley, all of Keownville and the late Lavelle and Frank Rutledge of Pinedale.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...