NAMS Bulldog News
Well…. How has everyone’s week been so far?
Here’s some news that is sure to brighten up your week!
We all know that 9 weeks test are this week so for all of you students out there, STUDY!
Also, don’t forget about report cards. We all know that you want one of those to bring home. They come out October 15.
Now, let’s get into some fun subjects… like Homecoming!
You will never believe it, but we had a Middle School Pep Rally and some of the high school students came! Such as the drum line, part of the band, the NAHS cheerleaders, and some of the senior and junior football players! We had so much fun with them!
I am so sad that we lost the Homecoming game, but knowing that the Homecoming court was wonderful and they were all so handsome and beautiful made things a little better.
Might I add that there was great participation at the Homecoming game from the Middle School. Thanks you guys for making Homecoming the best you can!
Catching up on a little bit of our school action in classes is going to take a while so I will just point out a few of the neat things we are doing.
First of all, In Mrs. Davis’s science class we built bridges from the materials: toothpicks, gumdrops, glue, yarn, and scissors. This was to help us grasp the concept of force and friction. This project was very fun and the bridges were very interesting! Especially when it got to the part where she put the weight on it to see if it would fall!
Another cool thing that we did was in Mrs. Watson’s social studies class. Like I said in last week’s news, we where doing territorial games and learning about how the United States gained its territory.
To add to this, this week we went outside to actually try to gain, fight for, and keep our territory. I learned a lot and had bunches of fun!
Now last but not least, this past week we voted on class representatives. You vote on two students out every homeroom to represent your class in different projects. The following students have been elected:
Ashmore: Abby Spencer, Anna Frances Stroud and Nickomus Lawrence
Callicutt: Miller Dunnam and Faye Turnage
Coleman: Parker Nail and Jake McDonald
Davis: Farrah Speck and Adrian Crockett
Dunn: Christopher Elliot and Clay Mitchell
Eaton: Hannah Anderson and Allie Owen
George: Dylan Simmons and Jon Robbins
Gillean: Anslie Childers and Tashiunna Cook
Harrison: Quilan Amos and Eli Tyra
Horn: Avery Campbell and Holt Garrett
Linville: Mary Kate Thompson and Kristen Olson
McCord: Ashley Coffey and Ethan Rainey
Miller: Seth Male and Raahina Malik
Moody: Jack Hickey and Antravon Graham
Pickens: Beth Teague and Emily Gafford
Ranager: Katie Davis and Gray Spencer
Reed: Millie Chism and Austin Gafford
Russell: Darby Mills and Hayden Poer
Saul: Lenzi Sanderson and Kyle Olsen
Sewell- Kytorian Freeman
Stacy: Carringon Barry and Laura Creekmore
Swords: Jonathan Stacy and Leeta Ann Prater
Tate: Lauren Cavender and Harrison Harding
Watson: Adalis Bynum and Larenz Jones
Willis: Chris Brown and Dalton Hall
That’s about it! Have a great rest of the week!
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series