Trick or Treat Downtown
All tiny ghosts and goblins are invited to Main Street’s annual Trick or Treat Downtown on Thursday, October 29 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
TRICK OR TREAT DOWNTOWN Free Halloween bags sponsored by BancorpSouth.. Available in front of Van Atkins.
TRICK OR TREAT VILLAGES with lots of candy for trick or treaters sponsored by Vainisi’s, Merle Norman, Something Special, A Perfect Setting, Barbara Tyre, Windham’s TV & Appliances, Bead Shack, Diane Tate Designs at the Blue Rose, Sugaree’s Bakery, Van Atkins Jewelry, Downtown Interiors, New Albany Floral & Gifts, Piggly Wiggly, Screenco, Bradley’s Hair Center, Big Sky Sign, Barkley Travel Service, Riddle Heating & AC, Tallahatchie Gourmet, Union Appliance & Furniture and New Albany Main Street Association.
CONCESSIONS for sale by the Coffee addict, Sugaree’s Bakery, Tallahatchie Gourmet, Vainisi’s and Union County Literacy Council.
COSTUME CONTESTS sponsored by New Albany Gazette at 6:30 for ages Birth-2, ages 3- 4,
ages 5-6, ages 7-8 and ages 9-10. Prizes awarded.
FACE PAINTING by Main Street Youth Committee
DUNKING BOOTH sponsored by Main Street.
FISHING GAME sponsored by Woodmen of the World.
HALLOWEEN PORTRAITS sponsored by Walgreens. A free 4x 6 will be available. Photographs may be picked at Walgreens by November 4th. Additional offers will be available at pick up time.
HAUNTED ALLEY by the Historic Northside District Garden Club.
City of New Albany FIRE TRUCK, BMH – UC AMBULANCE and Northeast Volunteer Fire Department MOBILE SIMULATOR will be on display.
COLORING CONTEST sponsored by Sugaree’s Bakery.
APPLE BOBBING sponsored by Main Street Youth Committee.
BALLOON BEAN BAG sponsored by BNA Bank.
CAKE EATING CONTEST sponsored by Sugaree’s Bakery.
BASKETBALL THROW sponsored by Main Street Youth Committee.
DUCK GAME sponsored by Sugaree’s Bakery.
GRUESOME FACE PAINTING located at the Tallahatchie Arts Council.
“FAKE” CALF ROPING sponsored by Union County 4H.
TUMBLEBUS & TUMBLEBUS INFLATABLE ages 2-7 sponsored by Performing Arts Center.
FIRE HOUSE DOG INFLATABLE sponsored by New Albany Main Street.
BALLOON ANIMALS BY MR. MIKE.
Trick or Treat Downtown
Enjoy a fun filled festival with these exciting events and more.
PLEASE HELP MAKE THIS A LITTER FREE EVENT!
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...