This Saturday night the musical group Paid in Full and the New Albany Rotary Club present their annual “Christmas in New Albany” program to benefit charity.
Many of your favorite area singers will perform at the event at 7 p.m. in the auditorium at New Albany High School and we urge you to attend. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased downtown at the New Albany Main Street office (the old Post Office) on Bankhead Street, from Rotary Club members or at the door.
Attending the event has two benefits: You will be entertained by a group of excellent performers and you will be making a contribution to charity.
Scheduled to perform are Paid in Full, Cara Rorie, Creighton White, Jessica Nanney, Jim Henson, Mark Garrett, Paul Tate, Jeff Crews and Christy Littlejohn.
The largest benefactor of the annual event is the New Albany Gazette’s 35th annual Sharing at Christmas program , which has set a fundraising goal of $20,000 to help those in need.
As of today a little more than $7,000 has been received from contributors. The program annually helps more than 200 families comprised of hundreds of seniors, adults and children.
The needs are great this year and you can help by attending this year’s program. We also hope you will contribute toys to the campaign by bringing them to the Gazette office at 713 Carter Ave. no later than Monday, Dec. 14.
All of us at the Gazette appreciate the efforts by Paid in Full and the New Albany Rotary Club in sponsoring this major fundraising event in our city.
We hope you will make it a point to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...