This Saturday night the musical group Paid in Full and the New Albany Rotary Club present their annual “Christmas in New Albany” program to benefit charity.
Many of your favorite area singers will perform at the event at 7 p.m. in the auditorium at New Albany High School and we urge you to attend. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased downtown at the New Albany Main Street office (the old Post Office) on Bankhead Street, from Rotary Club members or at the door.
Attending the event has two benefits: You will be entertained by a group of excellent performers and you will be making a contribution to charity.
Scheduled to perform are Paid in Full, Cara Rorie, Creighton White, Jessica Nanney, Jim Henson, Mark Garrett, Paul Tate, Jeff Crews and Christy Littlejohn.
The largest benefactor of the annual event is the New Albany Gazette’s 35th annual Sharing at Christmas program , which has set a fundraising goal of $20,000 to help those in need.
As of today a little more than $7,000 has been received from contributors. The program annually helps more than 200 families comprised of hundreds of seniors, adults and children.
The needs are great this year and you can help by attending this year’s program. We also hope you will contribute toys to the campaign by bringing them to the Gazette office at 713 Carter Ave. no later than Monday, Dec. 14.
All of us at the Gazette appreciate the efforts by Paid in Full and the New Albany Rotary Club in sponsoring this major fundraising event in our city.
We hope you will make it a point to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...