The springtime is so beautiful and calm. There is always something blooming in almost every yard.
I had the pleasure of visiting Ola Messer at Saltillo Thursday on my way to Tupelo for some business. She was feeling well and able to talk. We had a good visit also. Charles had stopped by to visit his mother too.
On my way home I stopped by to visit with Curtis Easley at New Harmony.
Curtis still gets around fairly well and sometimes mows his yard.
Happy birthday to Lyn and Shirley Fitts this week. Happy birthday to Megan Hogue, Chris Camp, Anna Greer and Adam Rushing.
The Young at Heart at Pleasant Ridge will meet April 28th at the Family Life Center with Brother Wayne Marshall as the special guest.
Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church will be in revival April 25-29 with Brother Wayne Marshall as evangelist. Brother Wayne is the some of Brother Roy and Mrs. Sadie Marshall who pastored at Pleasant Ridge several years ago.
A call came from Jean South this afternoon that Ola Messer is in the North Mississippi Medical Center. Please remember this dear lady and her family.
M. D. “White” White is a patient at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Booneville. Please remember him and Annie Ruth during these days. Annie Ruth and I visited with him this Monday.
Here’s is a thought for the week:
For all things work together for good to them that love the Lord, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28. May God Bless you all.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series