Local rehab center dedicates new pavilion
Residents at Union County Health and Rehab will now have a shaded place to relax outside uner their new pavilion.
A dedication of the pavilion was held last week to honor past, present, and future residents of the rehab center.
Rev. Terry Rodgers, one of the chaplains for UCHR, spoke to the residents and guests at the ceremony. He said, “These residents have a love for Jesus and a love for people. This facility is built on care and love. I am so thankful to be a part of this facility and hope to be for years to come.”
Owners from Jackson and North Mississippi came to the dedication, which included Karl Speetjens. Owners Steve Delaney and Gary Pace could not attend the ceremony. Administrator Carolyn Wilson was also in attendance.
Mike Staten, a Senior Vice President of BNA Bank, said, “We want the best for all of the residents here. This pavilion will be a wonderful addition to our community.”
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...