Local rehab center dedicates new pavilion
Residents at Union County Health and Rehab will now have a shaded place to relax outside uner their new pavilion.
A dedication of the pavilion was held last week to honor past, present, and future residents of the rehab center.
Rev. Terry Rodgers, one of the chaplains for UCHR, spoke to the residents and guests at the ceremony. He said, “These residents have a love for Jesus and a love for people. This facility is built on care and love. I am so thankful to be a part of this facility and hope to be for years to come.”
Owners from Jackson and North Mississippi came to the dedication, which included Karl Speetjens. Owners Steve Delaney and Gary Pace could not attend the ceremony. Administrator Carolyn Wilson was also in attendance.
Mike Staten, a Senior Vice President of BNA Bank, said, “We want the best for all of the residents here. This pavilion will be a wonderful addition to our community.”
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...