Adam and Candace Roberts of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Delilah Jeana Grace Roberts.
Delilah was born at 10:20 p.m. on November 12, 2007 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. She was six pounds, five ounces and measured 19 1/2 inches long.
Grandparents are John and Wanda Bishop of New Albany.
Delilahs great-grandparents are Beaulah Bishop, Johnny Brooks, Glen and Glendora Roberts and Jean Cox, all of New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Ingomar takes out Mantachie in playoff opener October 13, 2016
- The Playhouse October 18, 2016
- Letter to the editor: MAEP School Funding Formula – Change is coming October 18, 2016
- Communicating with families October 18, 2016
- We plan to be more involved October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Christmas parade Nov. 28; new lights, event to follow week of parade October 18, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...