Archive | August 10, 2010
Citizens of Myrtle will once again not see an increase in taxes as the Board of Aldermen reviewed their budget for the 2011 fiscal year. Amy Creighton of Jackson & Creighton CPA presented next year’s budget to the Aldermen, stating that Mayor Joe Rials has chosen to not increase taxes while keeping the milage rate […]
New Albany Elementary K-2 Monday Pizza w/WG crust, Tossed Salad w/dressing, Pineapple Tidbits, Sugar Cookie, Milk, variety Tuesday Cheesy Breadsticks with Marinara Sause, Cheesy Broccoli, Banana, Jello, Milk, variety Wednesday Chicken Tenders, Sweet Potatoes, Chilled Peach Slices, Whole Wheat Roll, Jello, Milk, variety Thursday Macaroni & Cheese w/Ham, Black-eyed Peas, Apple, Cornbread, Jello, Milk,variety Friday […]
James E. Hudson, 207 Cleveland, New Albany, 38, was charged with contempt of court and old fines at 12:05 p.m., Aug. 2, 2010. Stevenson Conner, 606 Glade, New Albany, 27, was charged with simple assault x 2 at 9:46 a.m., Aug. 3, 2010. Selena Hamblin, 1246 CR 205, Blue Springs, 20, was charged with disturbing […]
Reported Structure Fires: 3 Reported Commercial Structure Fires: 1 Residential Alarms: 0 Commercial Alarms: 6 Auto Extrication: 1 EMS Assists Calls: 1 Vehicle Fires: 0 Rubbish Fires: 3 Misc Calls: 10 Service Calls: 1 Total Runs for the Month of July: 26 July was a Month for Commercial alarms and miscellaneous calls, with 4 reported structure fires which resulted with no to […]
Tony Ray Arnold and Jennifer Lynn Arnold, on Aug. 6, 2010. Brody Graham McKenzie and Hattie McKenzie, on Aug. 5, 2010. Charles Dillard and Wanda Dillard, on Aug. 5, 2010.
Lisa Ann Mills and Christopher Shane Hill, both of Blue Springs, on Aug. 6, 2010. Allison Burks Norwood of Etta and Joshua Lee Tate of New Albany, on Aug. 2, 2010. Mary Elizabeth Hamberlin of New Albany and Volleney Cyle Greenhill of Baldwyn, on Aug. 5, 2010.
The Union County location of the American Red Cross is still open at its regular location, according to Union County Red Cross Director Sally Zemek. Zemek came before the Board of Supervisors Monday morning and discussed the location. “The location to the Red Cross is still open, but it is not a chapter anymore. The […]
A grant received by the Union County Historical Society from Appalachian Regional Commission to create signage at the Ingomar Mound Historic Site is underway. Paving work is being done at the site for a parking area, a walking trail is under construction, outdoor classrooms are being readied and the graphics and text for the […]
As the November general election approaches, there will be two local positions on the ballot for some voters in the county. Qualifying began Wednesday for Union County School Board position 1 and 2 and will run through Friday, Sept. 3, 2010. A candidate must be a qualified voter and a resident in the […]
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series