New Haven bus praised
Last week I had the opportunity to go to the Union County Fair with the clients and staff of New Haven School. This was the first school trip on the new bus!
I wish you could have shared the excitement of the clients as they saw the beautiful bus, their enthusiasm grew, as we drove through town and on to the fairgrounds.
Although Dr. Collett Cross deserves a great deal of credit for her efforts to promote the project, the groups and individuals who made the dream an actuality are to be commended for their outstanding support. Thanks to them, most of whom are citizens of New Albany and Union County, only a small amount is still due.
This is an outstanding example of community support for a truly worthwhile cause.
Marjorie and Stephen P. Livingston
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...