New Haven bus praised
Last week I had the opportunity to go to the Union County Fair with the clients and staff of New Haven School. This was the first school trip on the new bus!
I wish you could have shared the excitement of the clients as they saw the beautiful bus, their enthusiasm grew, as we drove through town and on to the fairgrounds.
Although Dr. Collett Cross deserves a great deal of credit for her efforts to promote the project, the groups and individuals who made the dream an actuality are to be commended for their outstanding support. Thanks to them, most of whom are citizens of New Albany and Union County, only a small amount is still due.
This is an outstanding example of community support for a truly worthwhile cause.
Marjorie and Stephen P. Livingston
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...