New Haven bus praised
Last week I had the opportunity to go to the Union County Fair with the clients and staff of New Haven School. This was the first school trip on the new bus!
I wish you could have shared the excitement of the clients as they saw the beautiful bus, their enthusiasm grew, as we drove through town and on to the fairgrounds.
Although Dr. Collett Cross deserves a great deal of credit for her efforts to promote the project, the groups and individuals who made the dream an actuality are to be commended for their outstanding support. Thanks to them, most of whom are citizens of New Albany and Union County, only a small amount is still due.
This is an outstanding example of community support for a truly worthwhile cause.
Marjorie and Stephen P. Livingston
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...