New Haven bus praised
Last week I had the opportunity to go to the Union County Fair with the clients and staff of New Haven School. This was the first school trip on the new bus!
I wish you could have shared the excitement of the clients as they saw the beautiful bus, their enthusiasm grew, as we drove through town and on to the fairgrounds.
Although Dr. Collett Cross deserves a great deal of credit for her efforts to promote the project, the groups and individuals who made the dream an actuality are to be commended for their outstanding support. Thanks to them, most of whom are citizens of New Albany and Union County, only a small amount is still due.
This is an outstanding example of community support for a truly worthwhile cause.
Marjorie and Stephen P. Livingston
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...