New Haven bus praised
Last week I had the opportunity to go to the Union County Fair with the clients and staff of New Haven School. This was the first school trip on the new bus!
I wish you could have shared the excitement of the clients as they saw the beautiful bus, their enthusiasm grew, as we drove through town and on to the fairgrounds.
Although Dr. Collett Cross deserves a great deal of credit for her efforts to promote the project, the groups and individuals who made the dream an actuality are to be commended for their outstanding support. Thanks to them, most of whom are citizens of New Albany and Union County, only a small amount is still due.
This is an outstanding example of community support for a truly worthwhile cause.
Marjorie and Stephen P. Livingston
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...