Shea and Cara Scott welcome son, Jack
Shea and Cara Scott of Oxford, Miss. are pleased to announce the arrival of their son.
Jack William Scott was born on June 23, 2010 at 12:33 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford.
Jack weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and measured 21 inches long.
Welcoming the baby are his big brother, Cooper Aubrey Scott; grandparents Derry and Terri Pumphrey of Tupelo and Ronald and Gloria Scott of New Albany; and great grandparents Eve Penick of Vardaman, W.L. Pumphrey, Jr., of Houston and Anna Moeselle Baker of New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...