Wendy and Chad King welcomed daughter, Olivia Grace King
Wendy and Chad King of Ingomar welcomed a daughter, Olivia Grace King into the world at 5:14 p.m., on July 18, 2010 at Germantown Methodist Hospital.
She weighed 2 pounds, 5.6 ounces and measured 15.4 inches long. Her sister, Zoe King of Ingomar, greeted her.
Olivia is the granddaughter of Charlie and Pam Canerdy, of New Harmony, Tina King, of Ecru, Perry King, of Hickory Flat, Chuck and LouAnn Kidd of Ellistown.
She is the great-granddaughter of Bud and Shirley McCraw of Hickory Flat, the late Floyce and Christine Gaines of New Harmony.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...