Wendy and Chad King welcomed daughter, Olivia Grace King
Wendy and Chad King of Ingomar welcomed a daughter, Olivia Grace King into the world at 5:14 p.m., on July 18, 2010 at Germantown Methodist Hospital.
She weighed 2 pounds, 5.6 ounces and measured 15.4 inches long. Her sister, Zoe King of Ingomar, greeted her.
Olivia is the granddaughter of Charlie and Pam Canerdy, of New Harmony, Tina King, of Ecru, Perry King, of Hickory Flat, Chuck and LouAnn Kidd of Ellistown.
She is the great-granddaughter of Bud and Shirley McCraw of Hickory Flat, the late Floyce and Christine Gaines of New Harmony.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...