Wendy and Chad King welcomed daughter, Olivia Grace King
Wendy and Chad King of Ingomar welcomed a daughter, Olivia Grace King into the world at 5:14 p.m., on July 18, 2010 at Germantown Methodist Hospital.
She weighed 2 pounds, 5.6 ounces and measured 15.4 inches long. Her sister, Zoe King of Ingomar, greeted her.
Olivia is the granddaughter of Charlie and Pam Canerdy, of New Harmony, Tina King, of Ecru, Perry King, of Hickory Flat, Chuck and LouAnn Kidd of Ellistown.
She is the great-granddaughter of Bud and Shirley McCraw of Hickory Flat, the late Floyce and Christine Gaines of New Harmony.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...