Wendy and Chad King welcomed daughter, Olivia Grace King
Wendy and Chad King of Ingomar welcomed a daughter, Olivia Grace King into the world at 5:14 p.m., on July 18, 2010 at Germantown Methodist Hospital.
She weighed 2 pounds, 5.6 ounces and measured 15.4 inches long. Her sister, Zoe King of Ingomar, greeted her.
Olivia is the granddaughter of Charlie and Pam Canerdy, of New Harmony, Tina King, of Ecru, Perry King, of Hickory Flat, Chuck and LouAnn Kidd of Ellistown.
She is the great-granddaughter of Bud and Shirley McCraw of Hickory Flat, the late Floyce and Christine Gaines of New Harmony.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...