Wendy and Chad King welcomed daughter, Olivia Grace King
Wendy and Chad King of Ingomar welcomed a daughter, Olivia Grace King into the world at 5:14 p.m., on July 18, 2010 at Germantown Methodist Hospital.
She weighed 2 pounds, 5.6 ounces and measured 15.4 inches long. Her sister, Zoe King of Ingomar, greeted her.
Olivia is the granddaughter of Charlie and Pam Canerdy, of New Harmony, Tina King, of Ecru, Perry King, of Hickory Flat, Chuck and LouAnn Kidd of Ellistown.
She is the great-granddaughter of Bud and Shirley McCraw of Hickory Flat, the late Floyce and Christine Gaines of New Harmony.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...