2 cups mashed bananas (3 or 4)
2 cups orange juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
12 cherries, cut up
1 small can crushed pineapple
1 cup sugar
Mix and freeze until almost firm. Take out and beat, then return to dish and freeze again. Serve in sherbert dishes. Good with pound cake.
Green Bean Casserole
2 cans whole green beans
1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
1 can mushroom soup
1 cup Velveeta cheese
Drain beans. Season with garlic, onion salt, salt and pepper as desired. Mix soup and sour cream; add beans, stir in small chunks of cheese. Top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake about 1 hour at 35 degrees.
½ cup molasses
¼ cup vinegar
¼ cup mustard
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon teaspoon hot sauce
½ cup chopped onions
3 lbs. ribs
Combine first 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Cut ribs in serving-size pieces and place in large shallow pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Drain off fat. Reduce heat to 300. Turn ribs over and bake another 60 minutes. Pour the sauce evenly over ribs the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Brown sugar won’t harden if an apple slice is placed in the container.
Lettuce and celery keep longer if you store them in paper bags instead of cellophane.
Cheese won’t harden if you will butter the exposed edges before storing.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...