Northeast Baseball schedules free clinic
BOONEVILLE, Miss. – Northeast Mississippi Community College’s baseball program is offering a free baseball clinic to any athletes within its five-county district.
Northeast’s first in-district baseball clinic is available to players in the college’s five-county district of Alcorn, Prentiss, Tippah, Tishomingo and Union counties.
The free three-hour clinic will be broken into two groups. Athletes in the first-sixth grades will take the field from 9 a.m. until noon while athletes in grades seven-12 have the afternoon session from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Registration is set for 30 minutes before the start of either session. First-sixth graders are asked to register at 8:30 a.m. while the seventh-12 graders are asked to register at 12:30 p.m.
Northeast’s free baseball clinic will be held at the Tigers home stadium – Harold T. White Field at Booneville City Park on Saturday, September 11.
For more information about the free baseball clinic, contact Northeast assistant baseball coach Clint McAuley at 662-720-7344.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...