Northeast Baseball schedules free clinic
BOONEVILLE, Miss. – Northeast Mississippi Community College’s baseball program is offering a free baseball clinic to any athletes within its five-county district.
Northeast’s first in-district baseball clinic is available to players in the college’s five-county district of Alcorn, Prentiss, Tippah, Tishomingo and Union counties.
The free three-hour clinic will be broken into two groups. Athletes in the first-sixth grades will take the field from 9 a.m. until noon while athletes in grades seven-12 have the afternoon session from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Registration is set for 30 minutes before the start of either session. First-sixth graders are asked to register at 8:30 a.m. while the seventh-12 graders are asked to register at 12:30 p.m.
Northeast’s free baseball clinic will be held at the Tigers home stadium – Harold T. White Field at Booneville City Park on Saturday, September 11.
For more information about the free baseball clinic, contact Northeast assistant baseball coach Clint McAuley at 662-720-7344.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...