Northeast Baseball schedules free clinic
BOONEVILLE, Miss. – Northeast Mississippi Community College’s baseball program is offering a free baseball clinic to any athletes within its five-county district.
Northeast’s first in-district baseball clinic is available to players in the college’s five-county district of Alcorn, Prentiss, Tippah, Tishomingo and Union counties.
The free three-hour clinic will be broken into two groups. Athletes in the first-sixth grades will take the field from 9 a.m. until noon while athletes in grades seven-12 have the afternoon session from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Registration is set for 30 minutes before the start of either session. First-sixth graders are asked to register at 8:30 a.m. while the seventh-12 graders are asked to register at 12:30 p.m.
Northeast’s free baseball clinic will be held at the Tigers home stadium – Harold T. White Field at Booneville City Park on Saturday, September 11.
For more information about the free baseball clinic, contact Northeast assistant baseball coach Clint McAuley at 662-720-7344.
About Chris Elkins
- Ingomar takes out Mantachie in playoff opener October 13, 2016
- The Playhouse October 18, 2016
- Letter to the editor: MAEP School Funding Formula – Change is coming October 18, 2016
- Communicating with families October 18, 2016
- We plan to be more involved October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Christmas parade Nov. 28; new lights, event to follow week of parade October 18, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...