Robert A. Gaines
Robert A. Gaines, 68, died Aug. 9, 2010, at his home in North Little Rock, Ark. He was born March 9, 1942 in Union County to the late Floyce and Christine Gaines. He was married to Helen Sanders in March 1963. He was a graduate of Ingomar High School. He was a boilermaker supervisor with Union Pacific Railroad, retiring after 28 years of service. He was a Baptist.
Services were at Grace Baptist Church in North Little Rock, Ark. on Aug. 12, 2010. A memorial service will be at New Harmony Baptist Church at 7 p.m., Friday, Aug. 13, 2010.
Survivors include his wife of 47 years, Helen Gaines; one daughter, Tammy Webb; one son, Darrell Gaines (Elizabeth); five grandchildren, Dustin Gaines (Jennifer), Scotty Gaines (Catalena), Angel Webb, Dakota Gaines and Dillan Gaines; four great-grandchildren, Sara, Ethan, Brianna and Paden, all of North Little Rock, Ark.; two sisters, Dianne Sprouse (Jimmy) and Pam Canerdy (Charlie), both of Blue Springs; brother, Rickey Gaines (Wanda) of Blue Springs.
He was preceded in death by his parents, grandparents, daughter, Melissa Edwards and great-grandson, Gabriel.
Visitation will be from 6 until service time Friday.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...