Lue Berta Blackwell, 76, of New Albany, died Aug. 11, 2010 at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo.
Survivors include her children, Willie Blackwell, Johnny Blackwell and Diane Worship of New Albany, Adrian Blackwell of Indiana, Juanita McCree of Kentucky and Tony Woods of Ill.; one brother, James Calvert of Indiana, 36 grandchildren, 42 great-grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 1 until 7 p.m., Friday, Aug. 13, 2010 at Serenity Chapel-New Albany.
Services were at 11 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 14, 2010, at Union Grove M.B. Church with Rev. Willie B. Sampson officiating. Interment was in Union Grove Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home – New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...