Hamberlin, Greenhill to wed August 21
Ms. Rebecca Hamberlin of New Albany, Miss. and Mr. Richard M. Hamberlin IV of Thaxton, announce the engagement of their daughter, Mary Elizabeth Hamberlin of New Albany to Volleney Cyle Greenhill, son of Mr. and Mrs. “Speedo” Greenhill of Baldwyn.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Lynda Murrah Patterson of New Albany and the late Roy Murrah, and Mr. and Mrs. Richard M. Hamberlin III of Clarksdale, Miss.
Miss Hamberlin is a 2006 graduate of New Albany High School. She is currently attending Northeast Mississippi Community College, where she is majoring in Elementary Education.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. James Curtiss Greenhill of Wheeler, and the late Molly Greenhill, Ms. Ann Windham of Booneville, and the late Shelby Bullard of Rienzi, Miss.
Mr. Greenhill is a 2007 graduate of East Union Attendance Center. He is currently employed at King Kars in Tupelo, Miss.
The couple will exchange vows at 6 p.m. on August 21, 2010 in an outdoor ceremony at Manning Gardens in Guntown. Reverend F. Dennis Landrum of Arkabutla, Miss. will be officiating the ceremony. A reception will follow. All family and friends are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...