Sherman News, August 18, 2010
Sherman Day will be Saturday, September 11, as we celebrate community, family, and friends. Join us for some or all of the events scheduled for the day. Events include the 3rd annual 5K Run, Fire House Poker Run, Bark in the Park, BBQ Dinner and Dinner Theater.
The 3rd annual 5K Run is sponsored by Bresee Outpatient Physical Therapy and directed by the Tupelo Running Club. The 5K course starts in front of the Sherman Park and Town Hall at 8 a.m. The loop course has a short out and back section and takes you through the center of Sherman. There are some rolling hills as well as a challenging climb back into town. There will be plenty of free parking, and bathroom facilities will be available at the Sherman Park. All entrants will receive a Sherman Day 5k t-shirt.
The entry fee is $15 if postmarked or received at Bresee Outpatient Physical Therapy office on or before September 3. Fee is $20 after September 3 and on race day. Awards will be given to males and females in several categories.
Register for the 5K Run in advance at active.com or stop by Bresee’s on 3rd Avenue. For more information, please contact Bresee Outpatient Physical Therapy at 662.842.2100.
The Tri-County Baptist youth went to Hurricane Baptist August 14 for a youth rally.
Bro. Don Smith will be bringing the message at 11 a.m. at Tri-County Baptist Church Sunday, August 29, and the Williams family will be singing. Lunch will be served immediately after the morning service, and there will be no evening services.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...