Toyota to announce jobs, hiring process Monday at ICC
Toyota Manufacturing-Mississippi, along with the Mississippi Development Authority, is expected to release more information on how to apply for a job at the Blue Springs plant.
The announcement is set for 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 23, at Itawamba Community College’s Belden campus.
The Mississippi Department of Employment Security will handle all applications for the expected 2,000 jobs through its WIN Job Centers. The department is working to allow persons to apply for the jobs from a computer, at home or otherwise.
Toyota announced in June that it would begin preparing to open the plant late next summer or early next fall and would be producing the Corolla.
Besides the 2,000 jobs at the plant itself, at least 2,000 more will become available through Toyota suppliers.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...