Edwards, Russell to wed Sept. 4
Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Edwards of New Albany, Miss. announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Brittany Michelle Edwards to Ryan Allen Russell, son of Mr. and Mrs. Barry Russell of Myrtle.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jack and Betty Edwards and the late Buddy and Mary Graham, all of New Albany.
She is a 2009 graduate of Ingomar Attendance Center where she was a member of the fastpitch and slowpitch varsity softball team and was on the basketball team as well. She will graduate in 2013 from Northeast Mississippi Community College with a major in Nursing (RN). She is now employed at Magnolia Personal Care Home.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Barry Russell of Myrtle. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Jamie Hill of Keownville. He is also the grandson of Opal Russell and the late Troy Russell.
Ryan is a 2007 graduate from West Union Attendance Center where he was a member of the golf team. He is now employed at Fireline Incorporated.
The couple will exchange vows at 2 p.m. on September 4, 2010 at Ingomar Baptist Church in New Albany. Brother Louie Williams will be the officiating minister. There will be a reception right after the wedding at the church. All family and friends are cordially invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...