Anderson, Montgomery to wed Sept. 3
Mary Anderson and James L. Montgomery will exchange wedding vows on Friday, September 3, 2010 at 2:30 p.m. at a private ceremony.
Family and friends are invited to the reception at their home following the ceremony.
The bride-elect is a full-time employee at Ashley Furniture. She is also a 1997 graduate of Jackson County Community College where she pursued a degree in human services.
She is now an honor student at Penn Foster College, majoring in Criminal Justice Law. Upon completion in September 2011, she plans to become a crime scene investigator.
The groom is a retired farmer.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...