Dillard, Hall join BMC softball program
Blue Mountain College picked up two more softball players recently with the addition of Stephanie Dillard and Erin Hall – both from New Albany.
Dillard, a sophomore catcher and outfielder who played at East Union High School, is also member of the BMC Lady Toppers cross country team.
Hall, a junior outfielder, was a standout high school player at Ingomar High School, and has transferred to BMC from Mississippi State.
A four-year letter-winner at East Union High School, Dillard was an all-division and all-state performer who led the Urchins in stolen bases.
Hall also lettered four years while playing for the Falcons. She was a three-time all division player and an all-state performer her senior season.
“Both Stephanie and Erin are great athletes and versatile softball players,” said BMC coach Kevin Barefield. “They’re mature college students who come from very good high school programs, and they will give us some much-needed depth in this first year of our program.”
BMC begins play this season in the NAIA Tran-South Athletic Conference.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...