Clayton wins first tournaments
Morris Kelly Clayton recently won her first tennis tournament. The 10 year-old daughter of Brad & Jamie Clayton has been playing tennis since she was seven and started playing in tournaments at the age of nine.
She placed first in the Corinth Jr. Candy Classic in July in the girls 10’s singles division. She also received second place for singles at the Oxford Jr. Open in August, and placed 1st in the girls 12’s doubles division. Pictured with Clayton is her partner for doubles, Kacey Faver from Starkville, MS.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...