William Robert “Bill” Crumpton, 48, of Mooreville, died Aug. 28, 2010 at his residence in Mooreville.
Survivors include his two daughters, Taylor Crumpton of Tupelo and Samantha Crumpton of Mesa, Ariz.; their mother, Tammy Crumpton of Mesa, Ariz.; his grandchild; his mother, Judie Dye of the Keownville Community; his father, Jimmy C. Crumpton of Mooreville; two brothers and his sister; several aunts, uncles, cousins and other relatives.
Visitation was from 5 p.m. to service time on Wednesday only at the church.
Services were at 6 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010 at the Keownville Baptist Church with Bro. Jerry Bishop and Elder Nathan Pitney officiating. Interment was in the church cemetery. Holland Funeral Directors was in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to the charity of the donor’s choice.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...